photo of your favourite Celebrity

A&G

if there are posters available with celebrity ship pix? I still have some open wall space in my office and would love to have something bigger to look at than the Mercury postcard I put up in my line of sight after last summer's cruise :) -- TR

nice photo Davis0056. Obviously taken with a long lens so can you please let me know the details. You know, aperture, shutter speed, focal length, camera and all that stuff please.

Alan

Hi Norbert....you must have been up early on the 16th to get that shot. Were you anxious to get on board. I notice you are quite active on these boards so you must be suffering cruise withdrawal just as bad as we are :mad: :mad:

Kind regards

Alan & Glenys

Hi A&G,

the truth is that we did not sleep a lot on that night. Always when we go on cruise, we try to see the ship comming in. That gives us a good feeling and we're very happy. I have to say that our last cruise (Alaska) was the most impressive we've done until yet and now we suffer like you and were waiting for the next cruise.

We're planning on an north-europe cruise on Constellation for may 6th next year.

That will be the first time we only have to fly for 1 1/2 hour.

Hi All,

Would love to view the new paint job on Summit but my computer won't let me open the files. What is different from the previous color scheme? I remember Dark Blue & White looking very classy. Love the "X" on the stack hope that's still there.

Archived