photo of your favourite Celebrity

A&G

To answer your question: the picture was taken with a Nikon D70s and a Sigma 70-300mmD lens. As far as shutter speed and ampere setting we didn't make note of them. The picture was taken with the camera set at landscape and dailing the lens into focus while bracking my arms on a brick wall and a lot of luck. It was our first real use of it (brand new) and we our still trying to figure out all the bells and whistles. For beginner and for those who are interest in going a step above a point and shoot digital camera "it's great".

Dave & Elaine

Dave & Elaine,

I thought your photo had a touch of Nikon about it, but I was not sure. I am a keen photographer myself and amongst other cameras I have a Nikon D70s. Excellent photo in that case, one you can be proud of. Do me a favour please, can you open the photo in Windows picture and fax viewer and right click on the photo and then go to properties. Hit the summary tab and then the advanced tab. Can you now see all the details about aperture, focal length etc???? Can you read it off to me please. I am quite interested. Nice lens. Do you have a 28-70mm Nikkor lens that came with the camera or did you buy the case only.

BTW, we love San Antonio Tx. I have a brother living in Dallas Tx, so visit often. Just love that river walk.

Nice fotos everyone....keep them coming please.

Cheers

Alan

This is the screen saver from my computer. Someone on CC in San Francisco took the photo while the Inifinty was coming in from dry dock and posted the picture on CC. It's a great shot that he took, particularly because cruise ships rarely go under the Bay Bridge, so are usually photographed under the Golden Gate.

Andrew

1482700113_InfinityunderBayBridge2.JPG.dd142aac8f63b73fc55dd6532bbbde9c.JPG

Archived