Drink Package

trigger

How does the servers/bartenders know you have the drink package? By a sticker on your card (Carnival soda package) or do they swipe your card and it comes up on the screen?

Sorry if this has been asked 100's of times.

Who puts the sticker on? Do they do it at the port when you check in or do you have to wait until you order your first drink onboard? If they do it at checkin do they say something or do you need to ask? Never had a package before just wondering.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Who puts the sticker on? Do they do it at the port when you check in or do you have to wait until you order your first drink onboard? If they do it at checkin do they say something or do you need to ask? Never had a package before just wondering.

At port when you check-in if you pre-paid. If you purchase onboard they will add the sticker.

I've never had a package before either. If you have a drink package and a waiter/waitress brings you a drink, do they still bring you a receipt to sign? My guess is that they would not, but curious how it really works. Putting a receipt in front of your face with a tip line on it could be a way for them to potentially increase their tips, even though the 18% gratuity is paid up front. I don't mind tipping a bit more either if I'm getting good service. Bring cash?

I've never had a package before either. If you have a drink package and a waiter/waitress brings you a drink, do they still bring you a receipt to sign? My guess is that they would not, but curious how it really works. Putting a receipt in front of your face with a tip line on it could be a way for them to potentially increase their tips, even though the 18% gratuity is paid up front. I don't mind tipping a bit more either if I'm getting good service. Bring cash?

They may or may not bring slip to sign, I always bring lots of singles, many of our drinks/wine is over 12 dollar limit then you get a bill for difference and can add a tip to it.

We were on Enchantment this month. Almost every time we had a receipt to sign. I assume that is so that you can add an additional tip if you so choose.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app