Anthem *coco cay bed/bungalow rental* anyone??

Theresa522

Has Royal installed Cabana's in a new location that has direct beach access on CoCo Cay because when we were there you had a water view IF you were in the front row - back row had view of front row bungalows and you had to walk to the beach to your right?
You if look at post #24 you may be able to see if the location has changed since you were there. It is a map of the island and where everything is now. Hope this helps. It will be our first time and so far I think we are going to get the bungalow. :D

You if look at post #24 you may be able to see if the location has changed since you were there. It is a map of the island and where everything is now. Hope this helps. It will be our first time and so far I think we are going to get the bungalow. :D

Thanks for the response. We were in the Cabana Club Area which is #1 on the map and does not have direct beach access. You also need to be in 1st row to not have a blocked water view.

You are referring to area #29 which are beach bungalows and different than the Cabana's.

The term Barefoot Beach also confused me - Im not seeing that beach on the map

Sorry I was confused but now I know

Unless you really want the "shelter" of a "for rent" place, there are loungers available to everyone at no cost at all! You can drag them right to water's edge, if you want!

AGAIN... hush.. They didn't ask about loungers under the trees.. If you aren't going to add any important info.. Just keep quiet..

• 9 months later...
Despite this pearl of wisdom, to the OP, I have one rented for my upcoming visit and assuming we make it ashore, I'll get plenty of pictures

Did you make it to Coco Cay? I read on this thread that you get your assignment when you get to the island. However, one person has reported on another thread that they were able to look at a map of the bungalows and reserve the one that they wanted on the ship at the shore excursion desk. However, they were suite guests so I don[t know if this is something that everyone can do or just suite guests. I have rented a bungalow for our upcoming trip in Nov. I hope I can reserve a front row bungalow on the ship. I will try.