Live on Liberty of the seas

twalker002

Wow - I think I read another Liberty Review recently where Walid was the stateroom attendant and he also received similar reviews! Glad you are enjoying your trip! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Yup - just checked it was UKintheus who was in a JR Suite and had Walid from Egypt!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Cel_cruise

Another beautiful day in Cozumel. So our original plan of going to Nachi was squashed by both hubby and me. A little bit sunburned plus late nights equals rest. So we took it easy this morning got off to shop a little. I did find a metal sea turtle sculpture for our wall which was made in Cozumel so mission accomplished to find wall decor in each port. It was so hot in the port area we didn't stay off long. Spent the better part of the day in the pool.

We are off again 45 min late waiting on passengers but we did head out before Freedom of the seas.

Another sea day ahead but tonight the best shows are on, Battle of the sexes and Adult Quest. Tomorrow Saturday Night Fever.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hey friend! We cruised with you in April.

Thanks for posting the live review.

Did they have a 80's night in addition to 70's? I was on Freedom earlier this month and they had a 70's and 80's party night.

Any chance you know the MDR order? We are back on the same itinerary Nov 13th and want to schedule 3 specialty restaurants.

Thx,

Wilson

Hey friend! We cruised with you in April.

Thanks for posting the live review.

Did they have a 80's night in addition to 70's? I was on Freedom earlier this month and they had a 70's and 80's party night.

Any chance you know the MDR order? We are back on the same itinerary Nov 13th and want to schedule 3 specialty restaurants.

Thx,

Wilson

Wilson! Hey friend!

Yep remember you.

Dining order -

Mojo

Safron - formal night

Basil

Pimento

Jasmine - formal lobster night

Pomodoro

Shiitake

Still only 70's night no 80's but that would have been fun.

We've enjoyed Phil Anderson in the Schooner Bar.

Edited by twalker002

Wilson! Hey friend!

Yep remember you.

Dining order -

Mojo

Safron - formal night

Basil

Pimento

Jasmine - formal lobster night

Pomodoro

Shiitake

Still only 70's night no 80's but that would have been fun.

We've enjoyed Phil Anderson in the Schooner Bar.

Thank you for posting. I searched CC and found conflicting menu info so glad to get correct one from somebody on the ship. I hear Phil will be leaving Nov 6 and Derek Lewis was suppose to return to the Hoof & Claw in Oct but has now been bumped to January. We are extremely disappointed in this news.

Continue to enjoy the cruise!

They usually offer a 3 & 5 bottle package with a list of wines you can choose from for a fixed price.

48Lr34KEZJ_e75AT6O4k1D7lUe-jZIG_H4Y_o34nQiBWKv7-4ruBn-15lQSsCvXl3Jb6Tbc1C6XGcLE=w1653-h929-rw-no

I was told this is offered on the first 2 nights so i couldn't get my hans on the list of wines available but we are in Giovanni's tonight so maybe I can sway Marlon to hook me up.

So made it home [emoji22]

I have to say disembarking took forever this time. In April we waited until 10 and last call to leave the ship and we were thru customs in about 20 min. Today seemed chaotic and there were so many self carry passengers that it delayed them calling numbers until after 9. We went off at 10 and didn't get to customs with a porter until 11:15 [emoji34]

All in all was a great cruise! I will start uploading pics by day.

So made it home [emoji22]

I have to say disembarking took forever this time. In April we waited until 10 and last call to leave the ship and we were thru customs in about 20 min. Today seemed chaotic and there were so many self carry passengers that it delayed them calling numbers until after 9. We went off at 10 and didn't get to customs with a porter until 11:15 [emoji34]

All in all was a great cruise! I will start uploading pics by day.

I was on the same cruise, we did self carry, we were in the 4th floor dining at 6:30, walked off at 7:15, in car across the street at Galveston Park and Cruise at 7:35, Home in Arlington by 1pm.

Thx for sharing pics. The rainbow was beautiful.

What did u think of LFK?

LFK is awesome! We went there in April and again this time. You can chill, snorkel (off the beach or boat out), horseback riding, zip line, rope swing, massages, helicopter rides, and new this time you can rent jet skis. Basically whatever you want they can most likely accommodate.

Email from their website to reserve and Melissa can help you plan anything. She was great.

We relaxed, snorkeled off the beach and then just chilled on the benches in the clear water with an insane amount of drinks (monkeylala, tornados, and rum punch)

I was on the same cruise, we did self carry, we were in the 4th floor dining at 6:30, walked off at 7:15, in car across the street at Galveston Park and Cruise at 7:35, Home in Arlington by 1pm.

Wow! Will have to get better at packing lighter.

Hey Walker and Wilson. Looks like we will be back on Liberty April 23rd this time. Sans family....16 people were way too much to keep up with last April! Hope to see you again then. That's the other route to Jamaica.

I hope they have the lounge situation straightened out by then:rolleyes:

Hey Walker and Wilson. Looks like we will be back on Liberty April 23rd this time. Sans family....16 people were way too much to keep up with last April! Hope to see you again then. That's the other route to Jamaica.

I hope they have the lounge situation straightened out by then:rolleyes:

Awww poo! We are booked on Empress March 27th. Would like to sail with you again to meet you, we sailed with family last time too.