Does Ncl have duty free shops on board?

Tru2042

6 hours ago, Ardie13 said:

We are cruising NCL from Miami to Key West then to Cozumel. When will they open the shops on board?

Shortly after getting out of the Port of Miami until 11:00 pm that night. About 30 minutes after leaving Key West until 11:00 that night. 9:00 am - 11:00 pm on your sea day. About 30 minutes after leaving Cozumel until 11:00 that night. 9:00 am - 11:00 pm on your sea day.

3 hours ago, IAcruising said:

Not much -- 1 carton of cigarettes and 1 liter of alcohol.

It was funny that on the Joy last week, someone asked the shop keeper if there was any limit to the cigarettes that could be take into the U.S. The shop keeper told them, "No, you can take as much as you want". Which is a true statement, but omitted that technically, you need to declare anything over the allowance, else it is smuggling. 

figoodships:

thats why i indicated we havent been there in at least 8-9 years. i assure you my experience was completely different. there was even a guy on the sidewalk, selling those hand made leaf hats, that wanted to fight me because he had "paid" for that space and i was on it. also back then the good citizens of key west demanded "all" cruise ships be gone by 3:00 p.m. they didnt want to have their view of the sunsetting blocked.  i believe at one point there was even a vote by the citizens to that effect.

while key west was nice, i would have no regrets if i never saw it again