Ncl Dawn thermal spa package?

hladygirl

Bird:

How crowded was it at sea? Also was it $119 on board, or does it go up if not pre-purchased.

I think it was $149 onboard

Can't speak to the Bermuda itinerary. We were just on the Boston to Quebec itinerary a few weeks ago. It was not crowded at all. But, I suspect that was partially due to he demographic (older crowd).

That being said, we were on the Jewel in September to Alaska for $149, and the thermal suite there was not crowded either.

We were on the Escape in May to the eastern Carib and the week was $199 and there was always a crowd then. Not uncomfortable, but always people.

On the Dawn and Jewel, there were often times when I was alone in the suite.

Edited by BirdTravels

I think it was $149 onboard

Can't speak to the Bermuda itinerary. We were just on the Boston to Quebec itinerary a few weeks ago. It was not crowded at all. But, I suspect that was partially due to he demographic (older crowd).

That being said, we were on the Jewel in September to Alaska for $149, and the thermal suite there was not crowded either.

We were on the Escape in May to the eastern Carib and the week was $199 and there was always a crowd then. Not uncomfortable, but always people.

On the Dawn and Jewel, there were often times when I was alone in the suite.

Thanks for the information.

• 2 weeks later...

It really depends on you. First question is how many days do you think you will actually use it and second question is how you deal with heat and humidity. I hate the humidity so it's never really worth it for me. But many people LOVE it since they are usually sold out.