Bridge on Oceania cruises

MOTB

We enjoy a game of bridge. Is this timetabled in the daily programme and is it organised or do we just turn up and play social bridge? Presumably it depends on the cruise - we're going on a 'port every day' cruise from Barcelona to Rome, at the end of October, so I wouldn't expect a serious bridge programme but it would be nice if we could get a few games in. (I'm not a brilliant player - my husband is quite good.)

Unlikely there will be a bridge instructor on your port intensive cruise. You can ask the cruise director to put a mention in the daily currents for certain days when you have early departure announcing unhosted bridge play in the card room. Without sea days there will not be organized bridge games

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We've nearly always found someone to play bridge with on Oceania. It's always been in the Polo Grill at 2pm. Obviously fewer people will turn up when the ship is in port and there are day-long excursions going on.

There is a notebook in the library/gameroom where you can put your name and cabin number to connect with others who want to play also.

Usually there is no organized game - just cards and bidding boxes at a set time on sea days for a rubber bridge game.

There is organized bridge as well as beginning and intermediate lessons on longer cruises with many sea days

Sent from my iPhone using Forums