FreeStyle Drink Machines

We're going on Oasis in two weeks also. Do they have the Freestyle machine on Oasis?

Ships with Freestyle machines:

Allure, Anthem, Enchantment, Explorer, Freedom, Grandeur, Harmony, Jewel, Majesty, Oasis, Quantum

Probably Ovation too, but not 100% sure.

Do these machines have an option of plain water and/or flavored water?

You can not get just plain water from the freestyle machine, a guy ahead of me in line asked the man that was servicing the machine beside the one we were using. You can get flavored waters and flavored sparkling water. You can also get plain, sparkling water.

Thanks. I figured they would not have Dansai (sp) like the ones at home so you would need to buy theirs if you wanted bottled water. I drink the ships water so no biggie, just curious.

The waters it dispenses are Dasani, but Dasani is just a filtered, purified, bottled water. Dasani is not a spring water. The freestyle machines does have better filtering of the water it uses. I typically can't drink much of the ship water since it causes swelling, but I do not have issues with the sparkling water dispensed by the freestyle machines.