Site problems

joeyancho

i don't think so. where are the recipes showing up?

(am using great restraint to not make a bad pun....along the lines of "you're a plucky poster trying to fix this"....)

My device tells me it is downloading. It is doing it as I type this. They show up in my downloads.i don't open them . I just delete them.

I'm glad you posted this cause I thought it was just me. I get them on my smart phone but not my pc. I've been changing settings (cookies, privacy, permissions etc.) to try and stop them. I don't think any site should just be able to download to your phone without permission. It's ONLY when I'm on CC. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Edited by screamingreen

I'm glad you posted this cause I thought it was just me. I get them on my smart phone but not my pc. I've been changing settings (cookies, privacy, permissions etc.) to try and stop them. I don't think any site should just be able to download to your phone without permission. It's ONLY when I'm on CC. Does anyone have any suggestions?

It downloads them to my phone and tablet. Haven't used my PC in a while. Same 4 recipes over and over.