edocs question

I'm at the 48 day mark now and somebody on our roll call has gotten their luggage tags.

When will we get ours? I keep checking but don't see anything about printing edocs.

Do you get an email or something telling you they are ready? Don't know if I am looking in the right place or not.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Bill

Go to the RCI home page and log into 'My Cruises'

On your 'MY CRUISES' page you should be able to click on your cruise in the Countdown to Cruise box or the Purchased & Held Cruises. Click on your cruise.

You should end up on your Vacation Summary page. There are some tabs along the top of the summary... Click on Cruise Documentation...

On the Cruise Documentation page. Click on 'Check Status' under Guest Vacation Documents.

You should end up on a Guest Vacation Documents page and if your documents are ready just click on Print Document...

It should download a pdf.

Hope that helps.

Dennis

I'm at the 48 day mark now and somebody on our roll call has gotten their luggage tags.

When will we get ours? I keep checking but don't see anything about printing edocs.

Do you get an email or something telling you they are ready? Don't know if I am looking in the right place or not.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Bill

Some things can delay edocs, such as having purchased air (Air2Sea) from RC. I'd give it another week or so and if you still don't have your edocs, call RC.

Just yesterday I had the same issue. Everyone else in my group had gotten their e docs except for me and my husband and our Crown and Anchor status was also wrong on our printed set sail passes. I contacted my TA who then contacted RC and they said that for some reason, they never released our luggage tags and also had someone elses Crown and Anchor numbers under our names. They advised us to wait 24 hours for them to show up and for our status to change. I woke up this morning and sure enough, they were available and our status was fixed!

I'm having the same issue, but I didn't know if it was because I booked through a TA, but thanks to Bob it could also be because we booked Air2Sea as well. I'll give it a few more days.

I'm new to all this so when my doc.s weren't showing up I sent an email and got this response

"...Cruise documents are generally issued about 45 days prior to sailing. Records indicate the presence of Choice Air on your reservation. At times this can delay the process as your airline ticket must be issued before the cruise documents or Edocs, as they are also known as, can be.

..."

The docs finally showed up last week when I logged in to check - about 36 days before the cruise.