What restaurant are include with your cruise price

JAYROD1973

Besides the main dining halls what other restaurants are included with the price not trying to be cheap but budget wisely considering my first cruise cause I know that the specialty restaurants cost but was wondering if like savor, taste, the manhattan room, o'sheehan's, etc were includes on the Norwegian breakaway

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Besides the main dining halls what other restaurants are included with the price not trying to be cheap but budget wisely considering my first cruise cause I know that the specialty restaurants cost but was wondering if like savor, taste, the manhattan room, o'sheehan's, etc were includes on the Norwegian breakaway

MDR Manhattan room, Savor, O'sheehan's, Garden Café, Shanghai's noodle bar, Sabbretts hot dogs, and 24 hour room service are all included. Room service runners work for the extra dollar or two tip..happy cruising

. MDR Manhattan room, Savor, O'sheehan's, Garden Café, Shanghai's noodle bar, Sabbretts hot dogs, and 24 hour room service are all included. Room service runners work for the extra dollar or two tip..happy cruising

24 hour free room service is NOT included anymore on NCL. There is a $7.95 delivery charge for deliveries except the continental breakfast during the breakfast hours.

Edited by NMLady