E424or E425 on Crown Princess

envy4u

Is it true that the bed is in front of the window because it holds up to 4 passengers? OV category. We are only 2 in this cabin for 28 days and prefer to have the bed against the wall. Any pics appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by envy4u

They possibly could move the beds, but there would not be any place to plug in the lamps on the bedside tables as the outlet would be on the outer wall. Furniture setup/locations is totally different in the two types of cabins. EMEM

[

If it holds 4 passengers, the bunks are mounted on the wall, and stick out even when closed. We took one look at the cabin and our hearts sank. This was early on a back to back. We had an obstructed OV on the first leg, and asked to be moved on the second leg to an obstructed OV, even though that is considered a downgrade. We did not see a single OV on that deck that did not have the bunks on the wall. There may be an OV cabin available for two passengers that you can change your booking to. We did not care for the setup with the bed under the window, but that may not be a problem for you.

Will they change it if we request it? Only me and DH.

No, because due to the layout of the cabin this is not possible.

Yes they can move the beds to the side wall. If you want to see some pictures you can see them here https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/member/Crown-Princess (You have to pay a small fee to access the picture pages though).

Theo

Yes they can move the beds to the side wall. If you want to see some pictures you can see them here https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/member/Crown-Princess (You have to pay a small fee to access the picture pages though).

Theo

Are you sure..... did you have the bed moved? I keep getting conflicting reports. Thanks for the link but won't give them my credit card.

On the Ruby (sister ship to the Crown and Emerald),cabin that didn't have the uppers, the beds were just like balcony cabins and didn't block the window check the deck plan to check if your cabin has the extra bunks.

According to plans cabin holds 4. Just called Princess and got it from the horses mouth. Bed against window and cannot be changed [emoji849][emoji15][emoji41]

Edited by envy4u

According to plans cabin holds 4. Just called Princess and got it from the horses mouth. Bed against window and cannot be changed [emoji849][emoji15][emoji41]

The horses mouth is not always right :p If you email me (address is on my website) I can send you some pictures I have.

Theo

The horses mouth is not always right :p If you email me (address is on my website) I can send you some pictures I have.

Theo

Theo you have been such a help. Thank you fellow Canadian. I don't see the website but my email is forevercruising at gmail dot com. Thanking you in advance and look forward to hearing from you!