Best beach bar at Eagle Beach?

kittysnme

• 3 weeks later...

I totally agree with "Hank". We have been to Aruba twice and returning on Sunshine in May and plan to go to Eagle Beach again. We take the bus to Amsterdam Hotel and sit in front of the small bar they have. Drinks are expensive and they are not extremely friendly but hey.....I come from the northeast and you want to talk about rude people!!! So to me they are fine:)

And yes, they cater to the hotel guests first, as they should. I just hope we get 2 chairs and an umbrella when we arrive at 1:00. I don't care what the price is, I don't want to sit on my towel.

• 2 months later...

Since we are staying at La Cabana Resort (Eagle Beach) we like their bar for Happy Hour as they have twofers each and everyday. We also enjoyed several of the musicians that played during Happy Hour. Our Favorite frozen drink was their Strawberry Shortcake...yummy. Can't wait to have one this May!!! Agree that Moomba's is a cool bar on Palm Beach.

• 6 months later...

Which of the Palm Beach beaches is the least distance from the taxi drop off point? We loved Palm Beach from previous visits and want to spend the day this winter. My husband, with some medical issues, cannot walk far. We would love a nearby bar, chairs & umbrella. Bugaloe sounds perfect; however, on Google Earth, it looks like it is at least a long block walk. Is another bar closer to taxi drop offs? Thank you.

Which of the Palm Beach beaches is the least distance from the taxi drop off point? We loved Palm Beach from previous visits and want to spend the day this winter. My husband, with some medical issues, cannot walk far. We would love a nearby bar, chairs & umbrella. Bugaloe sounds perfect; however, on Google Earth, it looks like it is at least a long block walk. Is another bar closer to taxi drop offs? Thank you.

There is a parking lot right behind Moomba, where they have the beach tennis set up. That would be the closest one to the beach. You can ask the taxi driver to let you off there. Bugaloe is more of a walk. I see that you live in Richmond. I live in Midlothian.

Getting ready to return to Aruba and thought we would look at the threads. Regarding the gentleman who has walking limitations we would just mention that Eagle Beach is right along the road and requires less walking then most of the places around Palm.

Hank