Bringing Coffee Creamer

Lyn1Lyn

My husband has to have his coffee fix everyday or he gets a splitter of a headache. The only type of coffee he drinks is hazlenut. I know they don't have that on board (free).

Are we allowed to bring a bottle of creamer with us, or will they stop it? The little ones that are carry-able in the purse are artificially sweetened and taste different. I just want to bring our regular brand and bottle

Edited by Lyn1Lyn

My husband has to have his coffee fix everyday or he gets a splitter of a headache. The only type of coffee he drinks is hazlenut. I know they don't have that on board (free).

Are we allowed to bring a bottle of creamer with us, or will they stop it? The little ones that are carry-able in the purse are artificially sweetened and taste different. I just want to bring our regular brand and bottle

no, you can not. they will stop you and take it away

no, you can not. they will stop you and take it away

I'm not sure if this quite right. I know of others that have brought the small individual creamers (like the ones you get in a restaurant) with them and not had any problems. For something larger, like 6 oz. or more, you might want to give Carnival a call for clarification. Your grocery store should have the individual creamers. If not, you can order them from Amazon. Just make sure that whatever you bring is packed in a heavy duty zip lock bag, in case of a leak. :eek::)

I use dry coffeemate creamer, I am quite sure I have read here on the boards that dry creamer and the boxes of individual liquid creamers are fine to take on-board .

We typically take powdered creamer with us. Funny story about that. A few years ago, we took a small jar with us for the first time on one of our cruises. My wife had packed it in her carry on bag. When our carry ons were scanned at the airport, a TSA member had her step aside while her bag was searched. We guessed the jar of powdered creamer must have looked suspicious on the scanner. (Maybe drugs? Maybe an explosive device?) Good thing it was still factory sealed. Lesson learned: Pack the creamer in our checked luggage.

I bring vanilla creamer with me on every cruise and have never had a problem bringing it on.

Be sure it's sealed or if you can buy the international delights mini creamer shots that don't need to be refridgrated, those work best....they come in Hazelnut flavor.

I bring vanilla creamer with me on every cruise and have never had a problem bringing it on.

Be sure it's sealed or if you can buy the international delights mini creamer shots that don't need to be refridgrated, those work best....they come in Hazelnut flavor.

Your last Carnival cruise was on the Breeze in 2014? You might want to review Carnivals policy before your next cruise. The policies have changed. You are NOT ALLOWED to bring bottles on board (which the exception of wine at embark). This includes sodas, coffee creamers, energy drinks.......just want you to be informed and not disappointed. Go with the mini creamers as you suggested above.

I'm not sure if this quite right. I know of others that have brought the small individual creamers (like the ones you get in a restaurant) with them and not had any problems. For something larger, like 6 oz. or more, you might want to give Carnival a call for clarification. Your grocery store should have the individual creamers. If not, you can order them from Amazon. Just make sure that whatever you bring is packed in a heavy duty zip lock bag, in case of a leak. :eek::)

the OP didnt ask about the individual creamers. The OP asked about the bottle and no bottles are allowed except wine so I am correct for their policy

We were on the Breeze in Feb 2016 and brought a little bottle of Coffee Mate creamer. Not the one's in the refrigerator case, this was found in the coffee aisle. It's small, kind of the size of those flavorings you add yo water. We had NO problem bringing it on. It worked perfectly and lasted the whole 8 day cruise.

I was on the miracle Sept 2016 and pack the Coffee-mate 2Go (3 fl oz) in a ziplock bag and packed it into my checked luggage and it made it safe and sound to my stateroom. Mind you, I left it at the Lido buffet one morning and went back 10 minutes later and it was gone!!