Illusionarium

stickey_mouse

Our family loved it last year, and that included a 15 and 16 year old, both of whom weren't initially thrilled about going since they wanted to hang with new friends. Once it started, though, they were all smiles. :)

We had floor seating and were at the closest table, right in front of the stage. (yay Haven!)

The regular meal was steak and shrimp. My daughter is a vegetarian, and the veggie dish was eggplant parmigiana. You can order any drink you want, but if you don't have UBP, you pay extra for it.

I just saw the Illusionarium show last week and sat at a floor seat. I did not love the set menu. The appetizer is proscuitto, tomato, and mozzarella. The main course was surf and turf. I am allergic to seafood, so my plate was brought without the shrimp. The dessert was three or four small sampler desserts. It was average and I would have preferred a little choice in the appetizer and in the dessert. You could order from the bar through your server, including at no charge if you have the UBP or the soda card. I enjoyed the show and some of the illusions were really baffling. I still wonder how they pulled some of those things off. I also saw the circus-type show on the Epic before, which I enjoyed more, but this one was good.

They asked people before the show if they'd like to participate. They won't just single you out.

They made sure to say that "you will not be ridiculed". One of the ladies at my table agreed, and they brought her up on stage for the mentalist portion.

I know seating is first come, first served. For those of us not in the Haven, how early should we start to line up? And can you save a seat for someone not in line with you? We have a group of 18, so it might be difficult to get everyone to show up early.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I know seating is first come, first served. For those of us not in the Haven, how early should we start to line up? And can you save a seat for someone not in line with you? We have a group of 18, so it might be difficult to get everyone to show up early.

Anybody know the answer to this?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums