How much is Bingo?

Irishgrl73

Bingo is a big money maker for NCL. Most 3 card games are $40.00 and they do have a single card bargain game during the week for $20.00. I am glad that they went back to the paper cards and don't use the Bingo machines anymore.

Any idea how much Bingo games are?

I just sailed last week and Bingo was $39 for a package that gave you three cards for each game' date=' plus a number of raffle tickets for the win a cruise draw. There was also a more expensive package of $60+.[/quote']

Yes, but you get a free t-shirt with the more expensive package :) (and of course double the tickets and pull tab thingies)

I had one Bingo experience with NCL on the Sky in 2014. I thought it was expensive, the prize pool low and too few prizes and I didn't have fun playing. It is the one experience I know I participate in with NCL again.

Edited by Nola26

I have always found bingo to be pretty fun so I played it twice on one of our cruises with NCL but when I realized how expensive it was to play and how crummy the payouts were I quit playing. It's not fun when you feel like you're being ripped off. NCL needs to be a little more fair with the payouts before I'd play again.

Any idea how much Bingo games are?

We just came of the Sky and I can tell you it cost 30$. That was for a card with one column of cards(3). They only played a single game which was you had to completely fill all the numbers. If you did this in under 47numbers drawn you win the 3000$, or 4000$ if it was after the 48th number you won a consolation prize.. think it was 350$ or something.. You also received 5 raffle tickets to the final nights raffle drawing for a free cruise for 2.. My wife played a few times and I just watched..And of course payed at the end as it was on our statement...