LIVE from Liberty of the Seas, sailing October 30th!

I see by the board on the right they're still selling fake Voom. :rolleyes:

At least with their sale over the weekend we got the surf + stream package for 8.99 a day for our upcoming Liberty sailing so it won't hurt as bad if the speeds suck. [emoji6] we'll find out in 12 days!

Woman in the Diamond lounge saying yesterday her cruise is already ruined and she will demand a free one. I'll just leave that one alone....

One of the reasons why I will never enter the DL once I reach that level. You may want to tell her she's lucky she's not on the "other" Liberty out of Galveston. It came into Galveston yesterday about 12 hours late due to propulsion issues. They loaded up the new passengers for this week, sat in port all night and as of about 15 minutes ago, started unloading all the passengers and luggage. Looks like their cruise is cancelled. Bummer. :(

So things for Princess Diamond could be much worse.

Sorry to interrupt the live review Chris, but for the benefit of Andrew and maybe a few others I need to post this. I have never been on a cruise where there were no die hard flow riders. It is currently "advanced" session and we aren't up there yet, but there is only one person there. We have only met one other person other than Chris, Dennis (from our crew) and myself who can load himself onto the wave. Hardly a line most of the time for stand up. This is awesome.

Andrew, we are booking our next cruise onboard. Wondering when your Harmony sailing is?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So envious. There were a ton of riders on our Sept 18th cruise. Actually more people who could get into the wave on their own than those that needed help. It did actually make the lines go faster but 10+ people every day for advanced.

For anyone who has asked or was wondering about the deck 6 aft balconies. I would not book these as the view aft is not very good and privacy would be a big issue. From my balcony on deck 7 I am able to look right down into those balconies:

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the pictures! I guess I'll have to keep my clothes on when laying out on the balcony:p.

Amazing they took time and effort to pack costumes, especially the large shark costumes! [emoji23][emoji106] love it! Thanks for sharing!

I was thinking the same thing about these big and bulky costumes. Hope they flew SW and got free bags to fly. On another note, great review Chris we sail Liberty in family panoramic ocean view room. Too bad it's a long ways out but enjoying your photos. Showed my 7 year old pictures of the kids splash zone and he was smiling.

Loving your review! Sailed her almost 2 years ago and will be visiting with her sister Indy soon :-) Bummed though I cannot locate you on Periscope and I could swear I have watched some of your videos before :confused: Searched by your name and its not coming up...strange.

Well again loving all the pics...enjoy!

Chris - Would you mind asking if SABOR guacamole can be purchased at the Schooner Bar during SABOR open hours? I heard they were doing it on Freedom so wondered if it's happening on Liberty.

Thanks

Edited by isitmayyet

Chris - Would you mind asking if SABOR guacamole can be purchased at the Schooner Bar during SABOR open hours? I heard they were doing it on Freedom so wondered if it's happening on Liberty.

Thanks

I'm not aware of that but I will try to find out.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 5 using Tapatalk