Regal Sanctuary - Dumb Question?

raz455

I have made the attempt to locate this on the boards but after a one minute search, I gave up . . .We are sailing on the Regal on December 18 and, instead of taking a bunch of excursions this trip, we want to spend a day or two or three in the Sanctuary. Do I need to get up at the crack of dawn each morning and rush to the entrance to get my name on the list or can I reserve the days I want when I board? Thank you in advance for your help!:D

I have made the attempt to locate this on the boards but after a one minute search, I gave up . . .We are sailing on the Regal on December 18 and, instead of taking a bunch of excursions this trip, we want to spend a day or two or three in the Sanctuary. Do I need to get up at the crack of dawn each morning and rush to the entrance to get my name on the list or can I reserve the days I want when I board? Thank you in advance for your help!:D

when you board, you can go to the sanctuary and book the full cruise, if you want to book individual days you have to go there in the morning , when they open, and book that day. you have to do it each day that you want it. Sea days book up quickly.

when you board, you can go to the sanctuary and book the full cruise, if you want to book individual days you have to go there in the morning , when they open, and book that day. you have to do it each day that you want it. Sea days book up quickly.

Some ships are like this, some aren't. Our experience on the Regal is very different. On our last two trips on the Regal, the last being this past April, we were definitely able to book the Sanctuary, on embarkation day, for just the sea days individually in advance and did not have to book the full week. It's our first stop after boarding to beat the rush of people trying to do the same thing.

That being said, the Sanctuary advanced booking policy does seem to vary by ship and on some ships, it's NOT possible to book in advance. You have to stand in line early each morning that you want to book and take your chances. We're getting on the Ruby in two days in LA, so we'll find out what that ship's policy is then

The moment you board, go forward to the sanctuary & meet the booking staff. You really have to move fast as the loungers & cabanas really book fast. It's $20/half day or $40full day. Cabanas are quite a bit more. Do check where you will be sitting, as it can be brutally hot & windy at the same time. We like to be in the shade as the sun gets too strong for us. It's most definitely worth the price, so have fun & bring some good books etc.