Allure and excursions

Going on the allure in January and will be booking excursions through the cruise line. We have on board credit to use. Wondering if we have to prebook excursions or can we wait to do it on the ship. Worried the excursions might be sold out before we get on board? Do excursions sell out a lot on the Allure?

Going on the allure in January and will be booking excursions through the cruise line. We have on board credit to use. Wondering if we have to prebook excursions or can we wait to do it on the ship. Worried the excursions might be sold out before we get on board? Do excursions sell out a lot on the Allure?

If you book before you board, you have to pay at the time of booking and won't be able to use your OBC.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We had $600 in obc that we wanted to use for excursions. We book ours the 1st day and had no problem getting what we wanted. That was for eastern Caribbean. Last year we sailed western Caribbean and I did notice that some of the excursions, such as the wave runners, we sold out.

For one I prepurshased our excursions prior to the cruise and paid them off months before the cruise. One less thing to worry about

But the OP wants to use OBC to pay for the excursions. This is not possible if you book them ahead of time.

The last time we were on Allure, we had received the wrong excursion tickets in our cabin. We headed to the desk to exchange them and the lines were horrible. This was around 3pm on boarding day so I would suggest the OP get to the excursion desk as soon as possible.