Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort

The 4 of Us

We booked the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort for a pre-cruise stay. WE booked a 2 King 2 Bedroom Oceanview Suite with Living Room and Full Kitchen (NOT Penthouse suite) for my husband and I and 3 kids ages 18, 19 & 21. Has anyone stayed in this room before and can share any details? Is this one suite or is it really 2 smaller adjoining suites together? I can only find the layout of the penthouse suite on the website and not this room. Any info would be appreciated!

We booked the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort for a pre-cruise stay. WE booked a 2 King 2 Bedroom Oceanview Suite with Living Room and Full Kitchen (NOT Penthouse suite) for my husband and I and 3 kids ages 18, 19 & 21. Has anyone stayed in this room before and can share any details? Is this one suite or is it really 2 smaller adjoining suites together? I can only find the layout of the penthouse suite on the website and not this room. Any info would be appreciated!

I'm a realtor and have shown many clients those two bedroom units at The Hilton (The Q Club) and they are really nice. Two real bedrooms, nice balcony, two bathrooms and a gorgeous kitchen! I think you can even order groceries ahead of time.

Each unit is privately owned and property managed by The Hilton.

S3 is one of my favorite Fort Lauderdale restaurants.

• 3 weeks later...

I hope you don't mind my adding on to your post...we are also staying at this hotel for one night in December.

For anyone who has stayed here, I have a few questions:

- We are a party of 4 with a decent amount of luggage. I'm assuming that the best way to get from FLL to the hotel is by taxi, correct?

- I am also assuming that we'd take a cab from the hotel to Port Everglades the next morning. Is there any advantage to Uber vs. just a cab?

- We'd like to pick up a case of water on the way to the port. Is there somewhere close by to do this?

Thanks for your help!

I hope you don't mind my adding on to your post...we are also staying at this hotel for one night in December.

For anyone who has stayed here, I have a few questions:

- We are a party of 4 with a decent amount of luggage. I'm assuming that the best way to get from FLL to the hotel is by taxi, correct?

- I am also assuming that we'd take a cab from the hotel to Port Everglades the next morning. Is there any advantage to Uber vs. just a cab?

- We'd like to pick up a case of water on the way to the port. Is there somewhere close by to do this?

Thanks for your help!

There is a Walgreens just before you get to the the port. After you turn left onto Eisenhower Blvd it will be on your right.