Credit card for on-board purchase question

murph1031

We sail this weekend on the Getaway and I had a couple of quick questions.

I did the on-line check a while back. I don't remember adding a credit card for any on-board purchases. I have tried to find a way to go into the booking to see what if any card I added. Can someone tell me how to do this? Also when we sail in the past with carnival I remember been asked how we wanted the bed set up in the room. I don't recalled getting ask on this booking. Would I have done this during the on-line check in? How can I make sure the beds are pushed together to make one?

thank you

We sail this weekend on the Getaway and I had a couple of quick questions.

I did the on-line check a while back. I don't remember adding a credit card for any on-board purchases. I have tried to find a way to go into the booking to see what if any card I added. Can someone tell me how to do this? Also when we sail in the past with carnival I remember been asked how we wanted the bed set up in the room. I don't recalled getting ask on this booking. Would I have done this during the on-line check in? How can I make sure the beds are pushed together to make one?

thank you

NCL doesn't do either of these things during the online check-in process. You will give them the credit card at the port when you check in. You can change the bed configuration by talking to your room steward once you get on the ship if it is not configured as you want it.

We sail this weekend on the Getaway and I had a couple of quick questions. I did the on-line check a while back. I don't remember adding a credit card for any on-board purchases. I have tried to find a way to go into the booking to see what if any card I added. Can someone tell me how to do this? Also when we sail in the past with carnival I remember been asked how we wanted the bed set up in the room. I don't recalled getting ask on this booking. Would I have done this during the on-line check in? How can I make sure the beds are pushed together to make one?

Welcome to Freestyle Cruising! The Getaway is a beautiful ship and we hope that you enjoy! I think that you got your answers,,,,, credit card is provided at the port (you haven't done it yet) and work with your room steward if you have any special requests.

General Boarding starts around 11:30. Arrive at the port around 10:30 if you want to avoid the crowds. Read your edocs carefully. The Getaway uses two terminals (Terminal B and Terminal C) based on your deck number. Your room keys are at only one of the terminals.