Changing from Celebrity to Azamara - Will I love the difference?

beaveh

We have cruises on all the Celebrity ships. We missed the Century class of Celebrity ships.

We are looking at sailing on Azamara because of its sizes of ships and their restaurant outstanding reviews.

We are in our late 60's and enjoy fine dining. Is Azamara a good fit for us ?

Yes. We are in our mid-60s and enjoy fine dining and we very much enjoy AZ. The specialty restaurants are very, very good. The buffet is quite good and the Discoveries main dining room is good enough. The best part is that you will meet lots of friendly compatible people, so if you are at all extra-verted, it will be a fun convivial experience. Give it a try!

[quote=uktog;51624920

Its an itinerary driven decision and we have already decided to take a $5 fine jar with us - every time we say "its not like this on Azamara" there is going to be a fine.

I think you may possibly have enough "fines" for the deposit on your next Azamara cruise Ann! :)

Don't even think of packing a fine jar on our next cruises. Both of us might end up broke:D

I sail on both celebrity and Azamara. I enjoy sailing on both lines. I love the small size of the Azamara ships. No crowds and few kids. It is quieter. Entertainment is geared toward older guests. Azamara can get into small ports. Celebrity has more of a party type entertainment. Celebrity has more choices of things to do. Celebrity gets a mixed group of guests. Younger people prefer Celebrity.