LIVE from the Freedom of the Seas! - Nov 12, 2016/ 8 night Eastern Caribbean

ckrobyn

Absolutely love reading your daily review. My daughter and I are going on the same itinerary on Nov 26th. First time with Royal Caribbean. After reading your posts and seeing the daily compass feeling a little more at ease and getting more excited. One question we have a balcony stateroom and wondering if I have the room attendant separate the beds if there will be enough room to access the balcony. Thank you so much for taking time out of your cruise to keep us updated.

Absolutely love reading your daily review. My daughter and I are going on the same itinerary on Nov 26th. First time with Royal Caribbean. After reading your posts and seeing the daily compass feeling a little more at ease and getting more excited. One question we have a balcony stateroom and wondering if I have the room attendant separate the beds if there will be enough room to access the balcony. Thank you so much for taking time out of your cruise to keep us updated.

Thanks for the nice comments! Love your screen name by the way [emoji4].

There is most definitely room to walk around the end of the bed to go out on the balcony. I'll post a pic of my cabin, however as you can see the bed has not been separated.

c1c0f5f842a01f1c1c588eb077c5bff1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji1360]I'm glad to see the manhattan steak back in the menu( at least for one night)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

A few of my table mates ordered the steak and said it was tender and delicious [emoji106]

Good morning from somewhere very close to St. Maarten! I woke up to incredibly sunny skies, and it looks like it will be a beautiful day ☀️

ce426b057013bf890d80bf1afc31c738.jpg

I can now see Anguilla in the distance. We should be dockside in about half hour. St. Maarten is a favorite for me, we have been here at least 20x, and also spent 2 weeks here many years ago. When I cruise with DH and DD, we rent a jeep and head over to Mullet Bay (adjacent to Maho) for the day. Gorgeous beach, but the ocean can be very unpredictable. When we were there in February the waves were so strong it was impossible to swim [emoji51].

Today we are going to lounge by the pool for a few hours, and then head into Phillipsburg by water taxi to walk around Front Street. No exciting excursion planned today, just enjoying this beautiful port [emoji106]

Tomorrow is St. Kitts and we plan to head over to the Marriott for the day. I got this recommendation from another CC member and we are looking forward to a relaxing day there. Can you sense a relaxation theme??

Stay tuned for more pics and commentary through the day.....

Good morning from somewhere very close to St. Maarten! I woke up to incredibly sunny skies, and it looks like it will be a beautiful day ☀️

Tomorrow is St. Kitts and we plan to head over to the Marriott for the day. I got this recommendation from another CC member and we are looking forward to a relaxing day there. Can you sense a relaxation theme??

Stay tuned for more pics and commentary through the day.....

Obviously, I am not the other CC member who you are talking about. Need some good suggestions?:cool:

Edited by Ocean Boy

This picture needs no explanation to the person who will play it in a few months......

2e842b84d7704f22e30ba8dfa885c1fd.jpg

That partition wall reminds me of something. How is the never ending scrubber project coming along? Have they closed the outside part of the DL?

I never get tired of visiting St. Maarten no matter how many times we have been there. I actually find it a bit disappointing if we are on an itinerary without a stop here. Love the pictures.

18 times for us, 25 by this time next year. The only one with more visits is Cozumel. Nassau, Labadee, and Coco Cay tied for 3rd. Coco Cay really isn't accurate because that is just scheduled not actual stops.