hubby thinks i'm crazy

hockeyluver

We are doing an all inclusive this winter ( our first one) and I have been going stir crazy, I am not used to having a vacation booked and have nothing to research for it !! No ports to look up, no flights, pre and post cruise hotels... I have watched every video and looked at every picture i can find. Its just not the same!! I cant even find a message forum or roll call for it.

Nothing wrong with loving cruising. Personally I love them both equally, even though they are different, like children. It is definitely different, but as others have suggested, you should think of the AI as your ship. You should still research excursions and activities to do in the area. If you google it, you can also find some forums about different AI's and about PV.

Or, just get your fill of socialization here talking about your cruise, whatever makes you happy.

Enjoy both.

See I knew I came to the right place with this :p :p booked an 8 day cruise leaving port Canaveral goes to Aruba, Curacau and Grand Turk WITH 4 SEA DAYS !! $900 pp for a balcony !!

our all inclusive already includes airfare so I cant even look into that :p We are going to Puerto Vallarta first time over on that side of Mexico.

We are the crazy one if we don't follow your lead!

We have one booked December 2, 2017, 15 day Hawaii, and another booked December 2, 2018, 14 day Panama Canal. Since they are on the same day, only a year apart, figured it is fate. Had to book!

Everyone enjoy all the planning, and anticipation.

Also looking to book a 5 day out of Charleston, so we won't have to wait so long. Holding out for a sale on that one though. Black Friday, or Cyber Monday hopefully.

As others have said, research your land vacation as well as the ports of call on your cruise. Look into another adventure during your cruise. I love reading the reviews to find out what others have done that might inspire me to do as well. I'm currently researching a land vacation in Hawaii for 2018. Next year we are going to Alaska and I spent 2 years researching that one. You will be able to fill the void by researching before your vacations.

P.S. Hubby thinks I'm crazy for the time I spent researching all our vacations.

I'm in the same boat as you (pun intended) when it comes to planning. We are doing a two week land vacation in 3 weeks in Anguilla. Trip advisor has great forums for research. My wife knowing I love cruising booked us a cruise for March 2017 so I didn’t go into shock. Now I’m eyeing a cruise for 2018 to book. I think you are perfectly normal but my wife calls me crazy.