Requesting Mattress Topper Prior to Boarding?

logan25

Does anyone know whether I could request a topper to be placed on the bed so the cabin is ready when I board?

I have always waited until after I board simply by leaving a note for the cabin steward. I am finding greater and greater need as Norwegian switches out previously comfy mattresses for ones which leave me aching and unable to sleep.

Does anyone know whether I could request a topper to be placed on the bed so the cabin is ready when I board? I have always waited until after I board simply by leaving a note for the cabin steward. I am finding greater and greater need as Norwegian switches out previously comfy mattresses for ones which leave me aching and unable to sleep.

Better to wait until you are onboard. And talk with or leave a note for your room steward as you have in the past. We have had poor luck with pre-cruise requests (even in the Havens).

http://www.target.com/p/comfy-foam-mattress-topper-room-essentials/-/A-13427807

I brought this for $15, on sale for less now, as insurance. It's light but does take up fair amount of space, could always leave it in room if didn't want to repack or didn't need but don't have room in luggage to bring back. I didn't use and now it's part of dog bedding.

Now I have this below, from another's CC post, which is more portable, pricier, and also hope not to need.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01C3RW88Y/ref=s9_dcacsd_dcoop_bw_c_x_1_r

fyi