Epic Cabin Guarantee Assignement

mark290

I booked a BF Guarantee on Epic yesterday. I looked at my reservation today and I have already been assigned a cabin, 10248. This appears to be a BB.

Any input on this cabin or location ? Should I be pleased with this ?

I know I can't do anything about it but curious if anybody knows about this cabin or location.

Usual disclaimers: I booked a guarantee and I get what I get, just happy to be on a cruise, blah, blah, blah

Edited by mark290

Yes, be pleased. You have cabins above and below. You're pretty close to the aft elevators. Your bed is by the balcony which many prefer. Hopefully you won't need it, but you're close to the medical center.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Edited by Rhea98

I booked a June cruise directly through the NCL website and wanted a starboard mini-suite. I thought I was going to be able to choose my cabin, but somehow ended up with a guaranty and it was confirmed 2 days later as port side 8168 :( I called and asked if it could be changed and was told that there would be a $200 upcharge for starboard :confused:

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

I booked a June cruise directly through the NCL website and wanted a starboard mini-suite. I thought I was going to be able to choose my cabin, but somehow ended up with a guaranty and it was confirmed 2 days later as port side 8168 :( I called and asked if it could be changed and was told that there would be a $200 upcharge for starboard :confused:

Thanks

Yes, read the content provided during booking. There's no secret hidden when you book a guarantee cabin. You get what you get.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I booked a BF Guarantee on Epic yesterday. I looked at my reservation today and I have already been assigned a cabin, 10248. This appears to be a BB.

Any input on this cabin or location ? Should I be pleased with this ?

I know I can't do anything about it but curious if anybody knows about this cabin or location.

Usual disclaimers: I booked a guarantee and I get what I get, just happy to be on a cruise, blah, blah, blah

I had 10253 ..other side ...perfect cabins ..not far from elevators ...quiet

Cancel your booking and rebook to what you want. Make sure you don't get hit with any cancellation fees.