Adult Beverage Package

Beachdays002

Should be, I recall that's what they called it last month when I was aboard the Gem. Any alcoholic beverage under $15.00, is free, more expensive drinks will have the difference above $15. charged to your shipboard account + 18% gratuity.;)

I apologize, I just read that the maximum allowed has been decreased to $11????!. I must have been aboard the Gem when that happened:eek: I still didn't have any additional cost for any alcoholic beverage while aboard the ship.:)

I apologize, I just read that the maximum allowed has been decreased to $11????!.

I must have been aboard the Gem when that happened:eek: I still didn't have any additional cost for any alcoholic beverage while aboard the ship.:)

Where did you read the change/decrease to $11.00?

Edited by $hip$hape

Maybe you now need to correct your correction about the maximum price

Maybe NCL should correct/rewrite their terms and conditions.

Actually I like don't care for NCL saying:

Norwegian's Ultimate Beverage Package includes a variety of spirits, cocktails, wines by the glass and bottled or draft beer up to and including $15 USD and unlimited fountain soda and juices at all bars, lounges, restaurants and the Great Stirrup Cay. A 20% discount will be applied to all bottles of wine purchased on board.

But, does not include room service, package sales, ship specific promotions or beer buckets, designated Super Premium brands (subject to change), bottled wine, mini bar purchases, bottled water, fresh squeezed juices, select Lavazza coffee beverages, energy drinks, vending machines, wine stations or spirits, cocktails, draft or bottled beer and glasses of wine over $15 USD.

For example, I'm sure they don't mean energy drinks under $15.00 are included.

Edited by $hip$hape