Black Friday Cruise Planner Sale ??'s

cmitch9999

HI

we pre purchased a shore excursion for our cruise in Feb 2017. The price with the black Friday sale is $7 pp less than what we paid. Is there a way to change it besides doing a cancel and rebook??

Thanks

Cancel and rebook is the only way reported.

I had this happen several weeks ago during the last cruise planner sale. I called to cancel and re-book. I wanted to make sure that I got back in the same excursions. I didn't want someone to snap up my spot. It took a whole week to get my refund back into my account. Plan accordingly, depending on your original payment method.

Edited by khm1

I used the Black Friday sale today for the "Sip & Stream" deal. I had booked the Deluxe pkg. last month. Called and cancelled my original pkg. then got the "Sip & Stream" which is the Deluxe drink pkg plus a full week of VOOM internet for $6.33 CAD extra:)

Very happy tonite:D

Edited by CaribCruiser54

HI

we pre purchased a shore excursion for our cruise in Feb 2017. The price with the black Friday sale is $7 pp less than what we paid. Is there a way to change it besides doing a cancel and rebook??

Thanks

I noticed that one of the shore excursions (Serenade May 2017) that I already booked was less $ today so I canceled the original excursion and rebooked at the new (lower) price.

I had to cancel today and rebook. Got lucky that our same time slot was available. Saved $45!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I saved over $ 72 on the excursions I had booked for our March Cruise - $ 50 on one tour alone - for 2 people! Awesome! More cocktails for me!:D:):p;)

The sale is worth looking into and comparing prices. I purchased the deluxe beverage package during the last sale. With this sale, I was able to buy Voom and the deluxe beverage package bundle for $2.98 less than the deluxe beverage package alone. Saved a little $ and received free Voom.