Question about brochures

mariners

We are sailing on Oceania for the first time in July 2017. On the Oceania website, I requested a couple of brochures. Yesterday, we received one of the two brochures that I had requested. It was mailed from Switzerland and has a return address in Zurich Mulligen, Switzerland. We live in Canada. Is it typical for brochures to be sent from Switzerland to Canada or has there been some glitch when I ordered the brochure and should I contact Oceania to correct the glitch?

That's a new one on me! BUT I guess the good news is that even if it came from Switzerland, you got it in Canada.

If I were you, yes I'd contact Oceania to inquire!

You can go to the website and see brochures and all sail dates without bothering with the glossy brochure. http://www.oceaniacruises.com

Mura

Mura and LHT28, thanks for the answers. The brochure came in an "official looking" white envelope and the Oceania Cruises writing on the envelope was completely covered by the stamp. The stamp says "If undeliverable, please return to: Exchange Office SPI JFK 000365 P ......Zurich Mulligen".

Rather than think that the envelope contained a brochure, I thought it was junk mail telling me that I had won a sweepstake or some long lost relative had left me money and all I had to do was send money so that I could get the money. :) However, rather than throwing it in the trash, I was intrigued and opened the envelope. I'm glad I did as the brochure was exactly the one I wanted.

mallie24 and ronrick1943, I might be the "lucky" one who only receives brochures from Switzerland. I can't imagine that Oceania will be sending me too many brochures from there :).

Was the pricing in USD?

Maybe that was where that particular brochure was available or printed

strange though

At least you got the brochure you wanted ;)

Lyn

Edited by LHT28