Build a Brochure?

SeaTheWorldBySea

I just tried on my Apple device but it required Adobe Flash Player which as I recall is not available with iOS so I couldn't create a customized shore excursion brochure nor could I download a full brochure because the "Building Brochure" wheel continuously spins without creating a brochure.

Edited by Astro Flyer

I just tried on my Apple device but it required Adobe Flash Player which as I recall is not available with iOS so I couldn't create a customized shore excursion brochure nor could I download a full brochure because the "Building Brochure" wheel continuously spins without creating a brochure.

There is my problem! I only have Apple devices. Oh well, guess I will do a creative copy/paste and make my own brochure.

Thank you for responding.

There is my problem! I only have Apple devices. Oh well, guess I will do a creative copy/paste and make my own brochure.

Thank you for responding.

You're welcome & I've been able to create tour brochures on my Windows PC but cut & paste would do the same thing.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Initially I had the same issue using my iPad. I had to turn off my pop up blocker. Once I disabled it, I was able to build a brochure.

Thanks, by turning off the pop up blocker it allowed me to download the complete tour brochure but lacking the Adobe Flash Player it still prevented me from creating a customized tour brochure.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Initially I had the same issue using my iPad. I had to turn off my pop up blocker. Once I disabled it, I was able to build a brochure.

Had to turn off pop-up blocker in Windows to get it to work.

What is amazing to me is that the Princess web site does not tell you to make sure pop-ups are allowed. It is easy to say this and would save many passengers much frustration as they ask to build the brochure and it never finishes.