Diamond Crown and Anchor coupons

Marty845

Can anyone tell me what kind of drink coupons are given a Diamond Level member on an RCCL cruise?

I have not seen any answers from people who have taken an RCCL cruise in the last year.

Thank you so much for your help!

Three drinks are loaded onto your seapass to use at various bars on the ship. You can use the Diamond lounge in addition to that for unlimited drinks.

Three drinks are loaded onto your seapass to use at various bars on the ship. You can use the Diamond lounge in addition to that for unlimited drinks.

To be used during "cocktail hour." Varies by ship, but generally 4:30 - 8:00 p.m.:)

The 3 drink coupons can only be used during the same hours as the DL is serving drinks such as 5:00 - 8:30. They cannot be used in the MDR or restaurants and they cannot be carried over to the next day. Also they can only be used for the same drinks that they serve in the DL (although some have reported being able to get other drinks depending on the bartender and how you have tipped them)

The 3 drink coupons can only be used during the same hours as the DL is serving drinks such as 5:00 - 8:30. They cannot be used in the MDR or restaurants and they cannot be carried over to the next day. Also they can only be used for the same drinks that they serve in the DL (although some have reported being able to get other drinks depending on the bartender and how you have tipped them)

Ken, You learned "the secret word" tip. I know many of these boards do not believe in tipping, we do. Never have a problem getting service or drinks of choice. Learned that from bartenders when I worked as cocktail waitress many moons ago.