Things to Take for added convenience?

kenoqueen

I put all my information in my computer under my trip file in case I need it while gone.

I put a printed page of where I will be going in my luggage on the top of where I am going, ship and Itinerary....Tags ripped off and I use 3 tags on my bags.

I print one to come home and place it also IN my luggage....Tags can be ripped off.

I scan my passport and reduce the size to credit card size then laminate it so I can slip it into my lanyard for ID or if needed and leave my original in the safe in my cabin.

These huge ships are made from different materials with the lower decks made of steel and the upper decks made of aluminum.

I take my own hand sanitizer and also pick up a can of Lysol then spray down everything in the cabin starting with every door handle, closet door, fridge,

drape pole, toilet handle and the TV remote. You get the message.

I only use plastic glasses in the cabin unless I wash them personally.

I do the same with trip info in luggage and my passport and leave original on ship. I learned that at a travel seminar. Thanks for tips.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Forums mobile app

I used to think only chair hogs brought those huge towel clips/clothespins but it is very windy on the top desks and they keep your towel in place. I like to sleep in and usually have no problem finding a sun chair on a sea day on a top deck and using a clip am no longer chasing towels.

I also think a beach bag to use onboard for your sunscreen, beach hat, reading materials etc makes life on deck more convenient

I like packing cubes. Each night at bedtime I roll my worn clothes into an empty cube. My set also came with a laundry bag where I place worn undies. Doing this nightly, keeps me organized, the cabin neat and takes the pain out of packing to disembark, a task we addicted cruisers never look forward to doing. They also have handles, so once home, they get lifted out of the suitcase and carried straight into the laundry room.

Have a wonderful cruise