Placement of Bed in Cabin

Podie

This may sound like a really crazy question, but is there any sure way to tell whether the bed is near the bathroom or near the veranda in a specific cabin? I'm talking about Eclipse, and yes, I have checked the cabin spreadsheet on this thread and the cabin I'm interested in (7240) does not have an entry.

My cabin attendant on Eclipse said they are alternated each cabin, and all you have to do is find the bed placement in the first cabin on that side (starboard, in my case) and then you can figure out the rest. And I remember seeing deck plans that show the little "indentations" showing where the bed is in a cabin, but now I can't find that type of deck plan.

I also tried finding a cabin closest to 7240 on the spreadsheet and then doing the alternate count, but the results were contradictory. Any suggestions? I've always done the bed near the bathroom and next time I really want to try the other configuration. Thanks!

Easy way to tell is any cabin marked for 3/4 people will have the bed by the bath. And they alternate. This is more difficult in Aqua class because all of the cabins are doubles only. EM

To determine the bed placement for Aqua Class, just go down to a corresponding stateroom one or two decks below as each deck is a mirror image of the other. For example, AQ stateroom 1602 on Deck 11 has the corresponding stateroom on Deck 10 of 1104. 1104 has bed by the bath (fold out sofa bed square), so 1602 will also have bed by the bath. From there, you just count every other one as they all alternate bed by bath/balcony/bath/balcony, etc.

P.S. Sometimes that spreadsheet is incorrect. You can trust, but you must verify.

Edited by Wine-O