Anthem of the Seas Menus

I think it depends on the server. Earlier this year on Grandeur we got this treatment. But I saw in the next section the waiter brought a plate of just lobster tails to a table.

We're going on the Grandeur at the end of March. Did you have these new menus when you sailed? Does anyone know when they will be available on the Grandeur?

Laura

Here are the new menus from Anthem of the Seas, 12/9/2016 sailing.

Day 1:

P1180919.jpg

P1180926.jpg

Day 2:

P1190085.jpg

P1190086.jpg

P1190087.jpg.

Thanks for the menus, they look great. But what restaurants are these for? My understanding is that since we have traditional dining (early) we will be in either The Grande or Chic. The description of these 2 restaurants seems like they serve different food than each other.

What am I missing?

Thanks for the menus, they look great. But what restaurants are these for? My understanding is that since we have traditional dining (early) we will be in either The Grande or Chic. The description of these 2 restaurants seems like they serve different food than each other.

What am I missing?

In fact my reservation says this;

Dinner Seating: Dynamic Dining Classic lets you enjoy reserved seating and choose between two dining times in a preset lineup of restaurants. 05:30 PM

What does that all mean? I asked for Traditional dining.

In fact my reservation says this;

Dinner Seating: Dynamic Dining Classic lets you enjoy reserved seating and choose between two dining times in a preset lineup of restaurants. 05:30 PM

What does that all mean? I asked for Traditional dining.

You have traditional dining. RC has not yet updated their software to change the name Dynamic Dining Classic to Traditional.

Mom used to order just whatever sugar free dessert they have that night (recently on Grandeur) but looks like the only sugar free item is ice cream everyday :-(

Look for any of the desserts with a cube at the end. Example the peach blueberry cobbler.

Keep in mind: It is no sugar added, not sugar free.

Nevermind, the TV screen ones don't depict the no sugar added listings.

Sent from a mobile device

Edited by chandom

What am I missing?

They are the menus for all four mdrs. Ignore the old descriptions of the style of food served in Grande, Chic, Silk and American Icon as that applies to dynamic dining which no longer exists. Since November, all four non-specialty restaurants serve the same menu as each other.

The lobster tail was very little! A man at the next table ordered 2. He was not brought a dinner plate with 2 tails (and vegetables) on it. He was brought 2 complete dinner plates (1 small tail and vegetables on each). He looked surprised.

Did I mention that the tails were very little? [emoji1][emoji1]

They always bring a complete 2nd plate. .. there was only one cruise that I was on where they walked around with a big tray of Tails and asked if anybody wanted a second one

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

They are the menus for all four mdrs. Ignore the old descriptions of the style of food served in Grande, Chic, Silk and American Icon as that applies to dynamic dining which no longer exists. Since November, all four non-specialty restaurants serve the same menu as each other.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
The lobster tail was very little! A man at the next table ordered 2. He was not brought a dinner plate with 2 tails (and vegetables) on it. He was brought 2 complete dinner plates (1 small tail and vegetables on each). He looked surprised.

Did I mention that the tails were very little? [emoji1][emoji1]

I know there has been cut backs on all cruise lines. Back in 2012 my wife and I was on the Oasis of the Sea. The night they served lobster my wife says "you know they will be small" so she told me to order one with my meal(mind you I do NOT eat lobster yuk!) and she got two. Well she was surprised when they came they were HUGE:eek:. she ate her meal plus 2 tails mean while mine just sat there. The waiter was like what's wrong with the lobster? Talk about :o. I wonder if this is fleet wide or if the Oasis just has bigger tails?

• 5 weeks later...
was everyone dressed in formal attire

Some would dress as if they are having dinner with the Queen/President, others would dress like they are running to the store to get milk.

Formal attire is suggested but dress up as much as you feel comfortable.