On board pomo 2018/2019 New Deployment Cruise later

Bizziecruzer

Hi we were recently on the Soltice from Singapore to Sydney in November and we purchased a cruise later letter. Once I received a copy of the letter I disposed of the flyer that we received advising of the above offer. Does anyone have a copy of the flyer that was given to them on the Ship. I have been advised that the cabin we want to book is not included in the offer, however when I asked the onboard future cruise consultant I was advise it was for any category cabin.

If someone has a copy of the flyer I would appreciate it if you could email it to me - henshaw1960 at gmail dot com.

Thanks in advance for any assistance with this. PS I only have 24 hours left to book this under the offer.

He there. Sorry don't have the flyer but we were on same cruise and also took this offer up. It was for any category from Outside upwards (inside cabins excluded) and included 1 perk and extra OBC, the amount varied based on duration of final cruise chosen and cabin grade.

I understood you have to 31Dec to assign it to an actual cruise, although it will still be valid except you are not guaranteed the perk if the final cruise chosen is not offering anything.

We assigned it to a 2019 cruise just a few days ago but will likely change again as wasnt fully sold on new itineraries nor current pricing![emoji33]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by QE2_Fan

Hi we were recently on the Soltice from Singapore to Sydney in November and we purchased a cruise later letter. Once I received a copy of the letter I disposed of the flyer that we received advising of the above offer. Does anyone have a copy of the flyer that was given to them on the Ship. I have been advised that the cabin we want to book is not included in the offer, however when I asked the onboard future cruise consultant I was advise it was for any category cabin.

If someone has a copy of the flyer I would appreciate it if you could email it to me - henshaw1960 at gmail dot com.

Thanks in advance for any assistance with this. PS I only have 24 hours left to book this under the offer.

I do have mine somewhere and will look for it if your question was not answered by the previous poster.

I am very glad we did save ours as we were never given a receipt in spite of asking the future cruise people and asking for assistance from the Micheals's Club Concierge (who promised she'd e-mail it). I called X from home and was given the FC booking # over the phone. We have since applied it to a 2019 Asia itinerary with all perks applied.

The terms are on the receipt that was sent to your cabin after booking. Do you have that? I can send you a copy of my terms on my receipt, if that will help.

To be clear, you must have the booking number (included in the letter) to get your promo deal. The number is tied to your Captains Club account and should be easy enough to get through them. I used mine for a 2019 cruise, which I will probably move to another. Call CC.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

To be clear, you must have the booking number (included in the letter) to get your promo deal. The number is tied to your Captains Club account and should be easy enough to get through them. I used mine for a 2019 cruise, which I will probably move to another. Call CC.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

The booking number was the same as the cruise you were on when it was purchased.

The two perks and OBC was the standard offer on our Fall TA for the new deployment.

Has anyone actually booked a cruise with this offer? Did you pay the Big price(one perk) and receive the Better (two perks)? In hindsite I am confused by the offer. I notice the fine print states the Better amenities. Also it states that the cruise must be booked by December 30.

Thank you

The booking number was the same as the cruise you were on when it was purchased.

This was not the case with the two Future Cruise certs we bought on our Silhouette TA. Each had a distinct booking number which was in no way related to the booking number of the cruise we were on. When we later booked those future cruises, the new bookings have the same numbers as was on the certs received on board.

stan

Edited by GottaKnowWhen

This was not the case with the two Future Cruise certs we bought on our Silhouette TA. Each had a distinct booking number which was in no way related to the booking number of the cruise we were on. When we later booked those future cruises, the new bookings have the same numbers as was on the certs received on board.

stan

This was for the 2018-19 pre-availability promo. Since they didn't have the itineraries available, they used the current booking number. If I had made a booking, it would have then gotten a different number, of course. It was a nice promo with the two perks and OBC. I would happily post a photo of it, but since it ends shortly, it really doesn't matter anymore.

This was for the 2018-19 pre-availability promo. Since they didn't have the itineraries available, they used the current booking number. If I had made a booking, it would have then gotten a different number, of course. It was a nice promo with the two perks and OBC. I would happily post a photo of it, but since it ends shortly, it really doesn't matter anymore.

Me too. I got pre-availability certs for yet-to-be-announced itineraries. The certificates each had a distinct booking number which was not the same as the Silhouette cruise I was on. Back home, once the new itineraries were out, I made my bookings for 2018 and 2019 and the booking numbers on those two cruises are the numbers assigned to me when I "purchased" the future cruise certs onboard.

This is a trivial point and the only reason I am harping on it is that I am afraid that there will be that person who can't find their paperwork, and who then sees your post and will mistakenly think that they can exercise the future cruise cert by referring to their previous booking number. Celebrity can probably link all of that anyway, but still we shouldn't sow confusion...

stan

Edited by GottaKnowWhen