Torn between 2 curises

Oasis. Hookem with the ship. 1st time cruiser will be blown away by the Oasis.

1st time cruisers will be blown away with most ships these days (I have friends who sailed on the Carnival Fascination for their first cruise and came back raving about how huge and amazing the ship was! [emoji23]).

I think that Navigator will definitely blow them away as well. And the itinerary is much better. Don't care much for Falmouth, and Cozumel can be found on most western itineraries. The ABC islands are better.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Oasis. Hookem with the ship. 1st time cruiser will be blown away by the Oasis. They will be cruisers for life!!!@ Then next time hit the ABC islands.

I agree 100%. I love the Oasis class ships. The HUGE ship is the way to go for a first cruise. People are usually amazed with all the neighborhoods, entertainment and dining options.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Trust me; first time cruisers will also be blown away by Navigator,the most beautiful of the Freedom class ships IMHO.

Navigator is the Voyager class. Which is older than the Freedom class ships.

As others have said, the ABC Islands are great ports. Personally, the Freedom Class has become my favorite class, but I enjoyed the Oasis and the Allure as well.

I agree for first time cruisers, the Navigator will be a great choice. But the Oasis would also wow them, but many are not too impressed with the ports.

Have a great time!