booking with EZ Air Princess

oatbagg1

Our sailing is in 138 days. Plenty of time to book seats. EZ Air is not so easy.

Why are you using EZ Air?

Many other options. Perhaps you might want to visit the Cruise Air forum here at Cruise Critic if you have specific questions we can answer.

Our sailing is in 138 days. Plenty of time to book seats. EZ Air is not so easy.

Booking flights or booking seats? There is a difference.

Are you offered flights? Or is it that they are not allowing you to choose seats? It sounds like you may be seeing British Airways for your flights (since you are going out of Southampton). I believe BA is one of those who do not let you choose seats ahead of time - you may be able to pay to choose if your ticket is of certain fare classes, I believe.

Why are you using EZ Air?

Many other options. Perhaps you might want to visit the Cruise Air forum here at Cruise Critic if you have specific questions we can answer.

We went thru Princess because they guarantee you a refund (up to 45 days in advance of sailing) Competitive pricing from where we leave, any problems they get you to the ship and covered with ship insurance. Being our 1st overseas cruise, we felt a bit overwhelmed.

We went thru Princess because they guarantee you a refund (up to 45 days in advance of sailing) Competitive pricing from where we leave, any problems they get you to the ship and covered with ship insurance. Being our 1st overseas cruise, we felt a bit overwhelmed.
Have you actually read the terms and conditions of the "ship insurance"?

You may be shocked to find out that the "get you to the ship" is not what you think.

Go past the marketing hype to the actual T&C fine print.

As for seat assignments (as that seems to be your issue), BA and many other carriers do not allow for advanced seat assignments or they will impose a fee for that service.

Have you actually read the terms and conditions of the "ship insurance"?

You may be shocked to find out that the "get you to the ship" is not what you think.

Go past the marketing hype to the actual T&C fine print.

As for seat assignments (as that seems to be your issue), BA and many other carriers do not allow for advanced seat assignments or they will impose a fee for that service.

sorry i posted. As if there isn't enough negativity on CC boards, i don't need somebody posting **** that makes me feel bad. I hope you're not on my cruise.

No one wants to make you "feel bad." Many posters are shocked! shocked! when only after the fact they realize that their coverage is not what they assumed. Your contracts for the cruise and for your air are limited to the details of "terms and conditions." Ignore them at your peril and then "feel bad" later for neglecting them. And the information about BA (and some other airlines) seat assignment policy is simply factual. Welcome to the real world.

No one wants to make you "feel bad." Many posters are shocked! shocked! when only after the fact they realize that their coverage is not what they assumed. Your contracts for the cruise and for your air are limited to the details of "terms and conditions." Ignore them at your peril and then "feel bad" later for neglecting them. And the information about BA (and some other airlines) seat assignment policy is simply factual. Welcome to the real world.

got our flights, seats, cruise and London hotel. I'm not going to worry.

got our flights, seats, cruise and London hotel. I'm not going to worry.

None of us were trying to be mean to you. They were legitimate questions asked back to you to try to get more information to give you correct information/direction back.

When someone is using the cruise line to secure flights and say the cruise line will get them to the ship, we want to be sure the OP is not living in a fantasy world. The cruise line will get you to the ship, but it may not be at your first port. The cruise line cannot magically make seats appear on full flights - you must wait your turn on the list and you will have people with better economy fare classes and airline status ahead of you on the list. Just the facts of life and we want to be sure that everyone goes into it with eyes wide open.

Enjoy your flights and your cruise.