Just booked Eurodam for June 2018

sctexan

Thanks to everyone who responded to my post about "selling" me on a Neptune Suite. I didn't book one but I found two cabins on the Eurodam that look fun SY 6113 and 6108. I booked one for me and one for my parents. We are excited.

I've never booked this far in advance and, obviously, there is nothing to reserve right now. When will dining reservations, shore excursions, etc. become available to book for June 2018?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Edited by sctexan

Congratulations on your booking.

You probably won't be able to book anything until December 2017.

Shore excursions have been coming out 12 months in advance. For example, excursions on our October 20 Eurodam cruise have been out for at least a month now. We booked our Retreat cabana for that sailing in July.

Did you log into your booking on the HAL website and see what might be available?

Edited by CruiserBruce

Congratulations on your booking.

You probably won't be able to book anything until December 2017.

Thank you! We are excited. I've done this itinerary before, but the fact that my parents are going to makes me happy. I get to share something I love with them.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I have found it can vary when things come out.

The shore excursions don't always load all at once so, when the initial ones come out, it's wise to check back later to see what has been added.

I have found the shore excursions come out between 6 - 12 months in advance. 6 months for the latest added ones and 9 - 12 months for the initial shore excursions.

Dining can vary - for our March 2017 cruise, we were able to reserve our dining in November last year.

Have fun planning :)