Is there a kettle in rooms on Carnival Spirit?

FormerMissArcadia

Hi all, can any-one please tell me if the balcony cabins on the Carnival Spirit have a kettle in them? :confused: Thank you

A Kettle, as in a tea kettle? Not sure what you're looking for, but when I was on the Spirit, I don't recall seeing anything that might resemble a "kettle."

WE are about to go on our 77th Carnival cruise and I have never seen a kettle on any ship (we cruise other lines too).

You can always get coffee and hot & cold tea on the buffet 24/7 and during certain times at a coffee/Java bar usually on the Promenade deck. Room service will also deliver whatever at time you ask. There will be a room service menu in your cabin to order things also.

Hi all, can any-one please tell me if the balcony cabins on the Carnival Spirit have a kettle in them? :confused: Thank you

Hi there

They don't have them in cabins and they would be included in the prohibited items to bring on board.

here is a link...https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2261/~/carnival-cruise-line-additional-prohibited-items,-exemptions-and-other

hope this helps

have a great cruise

Since Carnival Spirit sails down under full time, I would ask this on the board here for Oz/NZ. EM

Yes, Essiesmom has got that right... there are some lines which don't provide kettles in the USA/Caribbean, but do provide them in boiled water tea-loving places... RCI and Celebrity have kettles on all ships sailing out of the UK, for instance! :cool:

Your forum friends on the Oz/NZ page will have an answer. :D

According to my web browser I am on the Oz board and that is certainly what I logged into.

Actually, we are reading this on the CC "Ask A Cruise Question" Message Board Forum. We may have missed it, but don't see anything about the Oz board in the title of the forum here.

Edited by Silver Sweethearts

Thanks every-one, I appreciate your replies. According to my web browser I am on the Oz board and that is certainly what I logged into.

I think what you mean is that you are on Cruisecritic.au? But really, you are defaulted to cruisecritic.com, which is mainly north American cruisers with a smattering of Aussies and Brits. The forum I referred to is here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=712

I think what you mean is that you are on Cruisecritic.au? But really, you are defaulted to cruisecritic.com, which is mainly north American cruisers with a smattering of Aussies and Brits. The forum I referred to is here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=712

Yes, this is what happens to people outside America- they're invited on to a site which is for Aus, or in my case UK, and all the page headings say "CC UK", so hapless Brits write about things happening from their local ports/ships, with no inkling that it's a universal site, and sometimes receive quite wrong answers... confusing, but you'll find some great answers on the page pointed out to you, with some wonderful people there! :D

Actually, we are reading this on the CC "Ask A Cruise Question" Message Board Forum. We may have missed it, but don't see anything about the Oz board in the title of the forum here.

Yes, for people outside America, each page is headed with their country's name, so every page I read is headed "Cruise Critic. Co. UK". This will be the same for Australia. There is nothing to say that it is an American site. :cool