Discounts for specialty dining?

SweetieinVT

We're on the Reflection 2/25, and have some OBC we would like to use towards dining. I understand that there are sometimes reduced prices for the specialty dining restaurants. How do I find those and how much better are they likely to be? While I'd love to save some money and maybe do three instead of two, I don't want to end up missing a restaurant we really like waiting for a discount either.

Often discount for 1st night. Discounts can vary from 20% to occasionally 50%. There will be someone selling speciality restaurant reservations just outside the Oceanview cafe during the day. Stop and ask them if they can offer you a discount. If the restaurants are heavily booked discounts may be small or none. If bookings are slow then discounts increase.

We're on the Reflection 2/25, and have some OBC we would like to use towards dining. I understand that there are sometimes reduced prices for the specialty dining restaurants. How do I find those and how much better are they likely to be? While I'd love to save some money and maybe do three instead of two, I don't want to end up missing a restaurant we really like waiting for a discount either.

We followed the deals too and they change from time to time, probably based on demand. Early Jan on the Refl they offered 20 % off 1 dinner that had to be used first night, and they offered 3 dinners for 2 people any nights for $109pp, equal to about 30 % off, which we did. It seemed the Qsine staff were always cruising around the ship offering dining deals. Tuscan and Murano booked up fast and we had to juggle our days and times to get what we wanted (to be in the MDR on Chic nights, better menu).

We followed the deals too and they change from time to time, probably based on demand. Early Jan on the Refl they offered 20 % off 1 dinner that had to be used first night, and they offered 3 dinners for 2 people any nights for $109pp, equal to about 30 % off, which we did. It seemed the Qsine staff were always cruising around the ship offering dining deals. Tuscan and Murano booked up fast and we had to juggle our days and times to get what we wanted (to be in the MDR on Chic nights, better menu).

If we could get Murano, Qsine, and Tuscan for $109 PP, I'd be thrilled.

It really all depends on how busy they are. On our Silhouette cruise last September they were not really busy and were offering 50% of on most of the specialty restaurants. Staff standing outside the Oceanview, outside BLU and the waiter in the MDR offered it the one night we ate there with friends. It is always "I have a special deal for __________"

We were offered a 30% discount for the first night at the Lawn Club Grill while enjoying our first day's lunch in the Ocean View Cafe. We joked with the person who was recruiting diners for that evening and asked about the "traditional" 50% discount. He ended up giving us a 40% discount.

The food was wonderful so we chose to go back on the last night of our cruise - we were gviven a 25% discount as returning guests.

We enjoyed dinners at Murano and Tuscan Grill while on board Equinox during a prior cruise. Both were very good. However, we preferred the Lawn Club Grill - and I highly recommend you put it at the top of your list. If you happens to miss either Murano or Tuscan Grill, you can always visit those on one of the other S-class shops during another cruise.

Enjoy your time on Reflection. It is a beautiful ship.