Main Dinning Food Elsewhere

I will be on HOS Mar 18. I have been on several RC cruises and like many of the dishes in the main dinning room. We are traveling with our children this time and want to eat some of the main dinning meals, but not in the main dinning room. Can I get them in other places, but not room service?

As noted, some of the MDR items will be available in the WJ. Why can't your children eat in the MDR? We've taken the grandchildren there many times.

It is not the fact they can't, it is getting everyone together at one time. It is their first cruise and prefer not be on a schedule.

It is not the fact they can't, it is getting everyone together at one time. It is their first cruise and prefer not be on a schedule.

Try for MTD. Then you can eat whenever you want - with or without the kids. No schedule required.

Exactly! MTD would suit you best, it sounds! That way, you can choose what time you want to eat each evening! And, since it's only YOUR family at a table, you can go at your own pace!

Much nicer than the buffet!

I have MTD selected. This is my first time with MTD, all my other cruises have been the set times. Do I need to make my time selection ahead of time or can I just show up during dinner time?

I have MTD selected. This is my first time with MTD, all my other cruises have been the set times. Do I need to make my time selection ahead of time or can I just show up during dinner time?

You can make reservations, just show up, or any combination.