Hilton or Boatyard?

annie99

Hi

We will be docking in Feb/17 on a day with 6 ships in port. Do you think it would be better to go to Boatyard/Lobster Alive or reserve a day pass at the Hilton? I am not sure how busy Carlisle Bay will be with all those cruise ships?

Thanks for any advice!

Hi there, we have been many times. Last time we went to Tiki-bar. Taxi driver said we would enjoy it. He was right. Quiet end of a Acra beach, also known as Rockley beach. We paid a fee to get in and it included chairs. But then we also received Tiki dollars that we used for lunch and drinks. We really enjoyed it and would definitely go back

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

We will be docking in Feb/17 on a day with 6 ships in port. Do you think it would be better to go to Boatyard/Lobster Alive or reserve a day pass at the Hilton? I am not sure how busy Carlisle Bay will be with all those cruise ships?

Thanks for any advice!

Sorry to disagree, but from my browsing there are no ships in port on Feb. 17 - per the cruisett web site. I find it impossible that 6 ships could ever be in Barbados, where did you see 6 ships will be there?

Sorry to disagree, but from my browsing there are no ships in port on Feb. 17 - per the cruisett web site. I find it impossible that 6 ships could ever be in Barbados, where did you see 6 ships will be there?

Just chiming in that I have not found cruisett to be accurate at all. I do look at it, but then I also use cruisetimetables, which I have found to have better information.

Cruisetimetables is showing one ship in Barbados on February 17.

We booked a cruise yesterday and I am just starting my research (it isn't showing up on cruisett -- NCL Dawn in November). I'm interested in hearing more about the Hilton.

Edited by brookie848

The website pictures are amazing. Did you have to pre-arrange or they charged the cover on arrival? How much was the cover? Thanks in advance....looks beautiful.

Hi there, we have been many times. Last time we went to Tiki-bar. Taxi driver said we would enjoy it. He was right. Quiet end of a Acra beach, also known as Rockley beach. We paid a fee to get in and it included chairs. But then we also received Tiki dollars that we used for lunch and drinks. We really enjoyed it and would definitely go back

Sent from my iPad using Forums