Received refund from RCL

Hi,

I just received a refund of a certain amount on my credit card that matches what I paid for an excursion at St Thomas (Buck Island Sail and Snorkel). I never cancelled my excursion and it is still showing as booked in my cruise planner. Did this happen to anyone before?

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It has. We received an unexplained refund on our credit card for an excursion that we had booked. It was a helicopter excursion from Antigua over to the island of Montserrat to see the devastation and volcano.

Another roll call poster with more information shared that a hurricane had destroyed the helicopters. Royal Caribbean had "no idea" why the excursion had been cancelled. Which is pretty typical.

We were able to book the excursion have the experience on another cruise. And it was awesome! :D

antigua-tours-helicopter.jpg.e9155d37877fc8ba887fbfabe7f99ac1.jpg

Edited by Coralc

We had that happen too... shortly after getting the refund, the excursion no longer appeared on planner. I called, and they explained it was cancelled. They never notified me at all, so if I wouldn't have paid attention, I would have been surprised onboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...