My plans have changed

Stellak12

We were scheduled to fly to San Juan today.. My fil has taken ill .We are hoping to fly out on Saturday to catch the Adventure of the Seas the same day. I am wondering about the voom package as far as cell phone for family to keep in touch.. What is the best deal ??

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

The best deal should be to purchase via your Cruise Planner. They have been giving 30% off. Do it ASAP because I believe it has to be done 2-3 days before the cruise.

Edited by clarea

We were scheduled to fly to San Juan today.. My fil has taken ill .We are hoping to fly out on Saturday to catch the Adventure of the Seas the same day. I am wondering about the voom package as far as cell phone for family to keep in touch.. What is the best deal ??

I hope he gets better quickly. We will be flying in Saturday also. See ya on the ship.

So I talked to RCI.. the rep said they couldn't do it.. So I told them the situation.. She spoke to her supervisor and said yes.. no worries. it can be done but I needed my travel agent to make the call.. so she did and then RCI told her no way.. Not sure why they changed their minds..

So I talked to RCI.. the rep said they couldn't do it.. So I told them the situation.. She spoke to her supervisor and said yes.. no worries. it can be done but I needed my travel agent to make the call.. so she did and then RCI told her no way.. Not sure why they changed their minds..

delete

Edited by TheTruthCanHurt

Can't change the fly in date or can't get the voom package?