CocoCay Tender Tickets

Following....

We will be getting on our first RCCL cruise so I'm curious about the "tender tickets" you mentioned. We've never tendered before on a ship (other than the Wind Surf where you didn't need them).

Do we need to get tickets somewhere on the ship?

IF you need to be 1st off at a tender port, tender tickets are common. Ship's excursions have 1st crack..then suites and diamonds, etc.. But...if you wait 15-20 mins. or so and let the 1st tender go, you simply get in line and get on the next tender. It's not a huge delay, especially at the private beach. Many folks don't even get off the ship at these "ports". The tender holds about 250 people...and it's a very short trip.

If you are told to get tender tix, they will tell you WHERE to pick them up!

• 1 month later...
We booked the 11am slot for the water slides/aqua park. Will they make sure we get an early enough tender so we don't miss it?

You should have no problem making it to the water park in time. However, I'd get in the tender line no later than 10am. Earlier is even better.

Thanks, but another poster said they got such a high number they didn't make it off until 12:30. Now I am concerned we could miss our slotted time.

Anyone know if they will assign us an early tender number, or if we have to be proactive and get one ourselves?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks, but another poster said they got such a high number they didn't make it off until 12:30. Now I am concerned we could miss our slotted time.

If you have a qualifying excursion you will get something to get you there on time. If there's something wrong with the tendering process no tender ticket number will fix that.