Carnival Freedom BBQ?

cruisin2604

Just got back from the Freedom this past Saturday! Fish n chips is a BBQ place now. I did not take a pic of the menu, but they offer pulled pork, beef brisket and smoked chicken along with mac n cheese, coleslaw, baked beans, potato salad and different bbq sauces. The meat was good! We only tried the mac n cheese as a side and thought it was kinda gross lol. Tasted like noodles with flour sauce, not very cheesy :)

Just got back from the Freedom this past Saturday! Fish n chips is a BBQ place now. I did not take a pic of the menu, but they offer pulled pork, beef brisket and smoked chicken along with mac n cheese, coleslaw, baked beans, potato salad and different bbq sauces. The meat was good! We only tried the mac n cheese as a side and thought it was kinda gross lol. Tasted like noodles with flour sauce, not very cheesy :)

We ate at the Freedoms BBQ back in October and thought the mac n cheese was what gave us food poisoning. The facts all pointed back to that dish. I posted about the event on this board and the Carnival apologists and self acclaimed food safety experts had a field day! To the point the post was taken down by the admins. I've never been accused of so many nasty things and called stupid and worse so many times in my life. Glad your experience was better!

We ate at the Freedoms BBQ back in October and thought the mac n cheese was what gave us food poisoning. The facts all pointed back to that dish. I posted about the event on this board and the Carnival apologists and self acclaimed food safety experts had a field day! To the point the post was taken down by the admins. I've never been accused of so many nasty things and called stupid and worse so many times in my life. Glad your experience was better!

I have been following CC forums for some time now and I agree. I have seen some outrages things posted on these forums.

A lot of worst and demeaning comments seem to come from the proud people that post how many cruises they have been on. The more cruises the worse the comments.

It's like " They know all and be damned what your experience was " :mad::mad:

maybe we didn't get sick cuz it was so nasty we didn't eat it? lol:D:D

yeah people are BRUTAL on these boards. i've been ripped apart numerous times. it's pretty sad. we're all lovers of cruising so why can't we get along! lol

The ability to stay anonymous is the reason people act the way they do for the most part. Some people are just plain rude but here it America it seems that this is OK now.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Forums mobile app

Is the seafood shack on freedom yet? It and the barbecue place i thought where coming at the same time.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Forums mobile app

I posted about the event on this board and the Carnival apologists and self acclaimed food safety experts had a field day! To the point the post was taken down by the admins. I've never been accused of so many nasty things and called stupid and worse so many times in my life. Glad your experience was better!

I once asked if anyone brought a little goodie bag for their room steward, and you would have thought I asked how to kill someone and throw them overboard. There are many, many people on CC who are angry keyboard warriors, bullies, and possessors of sticks in certain areas of their body. I don't get it, but whatever. Lol

That's interesting. The Carnival website doesn't have the BBQ place listed for Freedom but it does have Seafood Shack...so I figured Seafood Shack replaced the BBQ place.