Booking while on board

sad549s

I have an upcoming cruise booked with thru a travel agent over spring break. My travel agent has not been very responsive and I would rather book directly with Carnival. If I book another cruise for this fall while on board I have seen some posts that the travel agent will receive credit for the booking. Is there a way to remove the travel agent from the new booking made while on board so that i am booked directly with Carnival with no travel agent involved? Thanks

Plus you get onboard credit for that sailing for booking onboard! Free money is always a plus :)

Unless it's on one of the ships like the Vista or Glory to name a couple that only offers $50 OBC no matter the length of the cruise, or $100 for a suite. No F&F Vouchers, and you're locked into ES. Totally not worth it if that's the case IMHO.

Firemanbobswife - We sailed on the Liberty in February & booked the Conquest for November for an 8 day & we got the $100.00 onboard credit & the friends & family vouchers.

I'll have to check to see if it varies by the ship you book on or the ship you book for.

Firemanbobswife - We sailed on the Liberty in February & booked the Conquest for November for an 8 day & we got the $100.00 onboard credit & the friends & family vouchers.

I'll have to check to see if it varies by the ship you book on or the ship you book for.

It's dependent on which ship you are on when you book. Vista, Glory, and one other one who's name escapes me right now (maybe Splendor?) that have the reduced offer. There are a few threads on here about this. It went in effect either the end of last year or the beginning of this one.

It's dependent on which ship you are on when you book. Vista, Glory, and one other one who's name escapes me right now (maybe Splendor?) that have the reduced offer. There are a few threads on here about this. It went in effect either the end of last year or the beginning of this one.

Wasn't Splendor, it was Conquest. There could be others that I don't know about.

We had booked with a travel agent and wanted to go back to our PVP when we booked on the Magic. We told the "cruise expert" what we wanted and he said we could do that. NO we could not! Our PVP did not get credit for it. The only way we could go back to him was to not book onboard (and get our onboard credit) and book our cruise directly with him. I called Carnival and there was nothing they could do to help me. I wrote John Heald and got no response.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Wasn't Splendor, it was Conquest. There could be others that I don't know about.

Yes, it was Conquest. We just came back from a B2B on Conquest. The 1st week (1/7-1/15) the offer was as it has been since they discontinued the FCCs - up to $200 OBC + 2 F&F vouchers.

The 2nd week, the offer was $50 OBC on any length cruise and NO F&F vouchers. Plus you had to book ES. We no longer book ES because Military is usually the same rate as ES without all the restrictions.

We already have 14 day Journeys Cruise RT from Baltimore for 1/7/18 so we were not looking for anything else. However, I guess our booking onboard days are over.

Well that stinks. I meant we sailed Jan. 15, 2017 on the Liberty. I can't figure out how to edit my post to correct it. :mad:

We are booked for the Conquest in November (can't edit my signature either) & was hoping we could book & get the onboard credit :(

Thank you for posting the updated information, I appreciate it. :)

I posted on another thread the current info on the Glory and Splendor less then a week ago. I'd suggest if going on a cruise shortly, to strongly consider depositing some random past guest cruises. I just purchased 5. I'll speculate the better OBC is on the way out.