Future Cruise Credit

Briitini

We are sailing on the Vista in 29 days, but there is a cruise we are looking at in June 2017. Would it be worth while to wait the 29 days and see what they are offering at the future cruise credit desk? Also is anyone recent on or off a cruise that can show me or tell me what they were offering? We already have the exact cruise that we are interested in. This is not flexible :)

I was on her January 8-22, and the last day of the January 8 cruise I booked while onboard. The future cruise rep told me beginning with the next cruise (January 14) they were doing away with the up to $200 OBC and it would be a $50 OBC for all cruises regardless of length, and no friends and family vouchers. You must book early saver to get this, and you have up to 2 weeks after your cruise to do so (it shows up in you special offers online).

Sent from my XT1585 using Forums mobile app

We recently returned from a B2B on Conquest. The first week (1/7-1/15), they offered the usual up to $200 OBC + friends & family vouchers.

The 2nd week (1/15-1/21) they evidentally had changed to the new future cruise offer with only $50 OBC for any length of cruise & no F&F vouchers.

No longer any reason to book onboard in my opinion especially since I don't plan on booking ES. Military rate is same as ES so that's how I want to book from now on.