Cheers

bigjay

Yes but didn't find much of a selection of specialty coffees.

I asked the coffee bar if they could make me a frozen coffee like Starbucks. The barista said 'no problem'. Gave me a few options and made me a perfect caramel frappaccino! :) It was not on the menu but he knew how to make one.

I asked the coffee bar if they could make me a frozen coffee like Starbucks. The barista said 'no problem'. Gave me a few options and made me a perfect caramel frappaccino! :) It was not on the menu but he knew how to make one.

That's great,, wish I had him on our cruise on Liberty two weeks ago. I asked the barista if she could make something like Starbucks Caramel Macchiato and she pointed to the menu and said they didn't have that. My guess is she was probably fairly inexperienced.

That's great,, wish I had him on our cruise on Liberty two weeks ago. I asked the barista if she could make something like Starbucks Caramel Macchiato and she pointed to the menu and said they didn't have that. My guess is she was probably fairly inexperienced.

Some are just not too creative and does it by the book.

The Cheers program includes all of the drinks at Java Blue, the specialty coffee bar. A majority of the drinks are espresso based, lattes and what not, and much better than the regular coffee in the buffet. The non-alcoholic coffee's are unlimited and do not count towards your 15 alcoholic drinks a day, unless you get one of the spiked coffees.

• 2 months later...
The Cheers program includes all of the drinks at Java Blue, the specialty coffee bar. A majority of the drinks are espresso based, lattes and what not, and much better than the regular coffee in the buffet. The non-alcoholic coffee's are unlimited and do not count towards your 15 alcoholic drinks a day, unless you get one of the spiked coffees.

Thanks. Finally found this thread. I was thinking if you ordered a frappacino it would count against your 15 drinks.

Great.... Now I'll never sleep. Can I buy 30 drinks a day for $600 instead of $300. 😁. Jk